Welcome to the Forum Family!
-MIG

no, i have a place in Jacksonville FL and Brunswick, Maine. went via blue ridge parkway and skyline drive. hope to head that way later in May. Maine is a great place to ride but season is short.
Hello Kitch and welcome to the forum from your cousins up in Northern Ontario. Glad to have you aboard. It would be nice to see some photos of your ride and any of your seasonal trips from Maine to Florida. The fellows 'down under' appreciate good scenery.... :)

Hello Kitch and welcome to the forum from your cousins up in Northern Ontario. Glad to have you aboard. It would be nice to see some photos of your ride and any of your seasonal trips from Maine to Florida. The fellows 'down under' appreciate good scenery.... :)
I'll try.....

Attachments

• IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0306.JPG
    IMG_0306.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2748.JPG
    IMG_2748.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 11
Kia ora from New Zealand. (I was just shown up by Larry from Sweden who replied in Maori to my welcome message so have included the traditional Maori greeting here!) :)

Welcome from the twisty backroads of western NC. I love riding in Maine. When I first got back into riding about 10 years ago I got a 2007 Bonneville and loaded it up with camping gear. NC -> Cabot Trail (Nova Scotia) - > Quebec -> Home... all on backroads whenever possible. Great trip, but of all the places the area around Bar Harbor Maine was the most impressive scenery- never forget it!

Next time you make the trip swing through this area and say hello.

Back