Got the wife a new phone and....

Went out yesterday to get the wife a new phone and wanted to stop by and look at an FZ 1. I've been reading about them for a while and wanted to see one in person. I was looking for a more upright and more powerful alternative to my Speed Four. I had seen one on the web for $8400 from another dealer (2010) and this dealer wanted $9400 for an 09. When I sat on the 09 model I noticed that the right foot peg was slighty bent so I got off to check out the right side. I noticed that the fairing had some scratches as well as the turn signal and there was a small dent in the exhaust heat shield (something they "forgot" to mention).
This is the first time I've ever been excited to see scratches on a bike, I thought "lets deal". Long story short I got the bike for $6000. I honestly went to just sit on it, honest. BTW my wife did get her new phone.... So I have an 05 Speed Four for sale if your interested.:)

suck up!!!!!!

Snuff better watch out next thing you know there will be six bikes in your garage like mine

It's hard to pass up a screaming deal[/QUOTE
There's five in the garage right now and one of them is a Can Am Spyder which takes up a lot of space. Your right, it's hard to pass up a good deal.

Snuff, your way off the reservation now.
That dont look like a Gwing or a R3.:confused:
If your that badly dehydrated, I will bring you some water. ;)

Think you might try to make it to MV next May??
Would love to but I have a trip to Wyoming around that time. I've been to two and had a blast at both. Scoward is kinda wierd, but what the hay, (just kidding, he's really wierd;):D). He throughs a mean Rocket bash for sure. The first one I went to was in Eureka Springs which was also a hoot. I love Triumphs but after my recent move the nearest dealer is about 2 1/2 hours away. Also my dealer in Waco told me he had such a hard time getting parts from Triumph that he now orders from another source. I still have a closet full of Triumph T shirts. The Yamaha and Honda shirts just don't do it for me. Rode the FZ1 home today and I can tell you that there is no shortage of torque on that bad boy. I miss the Rocket and am hoping that my three replacment bikes will heal my wounds....:cool:

That is a nice bike Snuff,,, not my style of bike, besides, like you, i have 4 bikes in the garage and one of them is a spyder, the only difference is that my garage is a 1 car garage,,, the only part of the house that i can call mine,,(unless the wife decides otherwise):D

Where'd ya move to, Mark?
We moved to Graham, up by Possum Kingdom lake. It's 110 miles north of Iredell (last home). Had a job offer that I couldn't refuse. Keeping the old house though, hope to move back someday, and besides it's almost paid for.
330 miles today. This bike is a blast...FZ1. The V ain't mine, I don't have room for it:D

I have been searching for the last 2 months for a Vmax, the old ones, not enough funds for the new ones:D

Back