Got the wife a new phone and....

snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Went out yesterday to get the wife a new phone and wanted to stop by and look at an FZ 1. I've been reading about them for a while and wanted to see one in person. I was looking for a more upright and more powerful alternative to my Speed Four. I had seen one on the web for $8400 from another dealer (2010) and this dealer wanted $9400 for an 09. When I sat on the 09 model I noticed that the right foot peg was slighty bent so I got off to check out the right side. I noticed that the fairing had some scratches as well as the turn signal and there was a small dent in the exhaust heat shield (something they "forgot" to mention).
This is the first time I've ever been excited to see scratches on a bike, I thought "lets deal". Long story short I got the bike for $6000. I honestly went to just sit on it, honest. BTW my wife did get her new phone.... So I have an 05 Speed Four for sale if your interested.:)

Great deal, snuff!:cool: Is it black or is it just the shadows in the pic? I've been drooling over getting an R1, but don't think the back is up to a full on sports bike any more, so I've been checking out the FZ1 also (used). A bit detuned from the R1, but it seems like it would be a good fit next to the Beast in my garage...Enjoy the new ride!

wow.. great deal.. 3400 off.. you must be scottish

bet the wife wont send you out for a gallon of milk now.. who knows what you'll come back with

Snuff, your way off the reservation now.
That dont look like a Gwing or a R3.:confused:
If your that badly dehydrated, I will bring you some water. ;)

Think you might try to make it to MV next May??

Back