Good Deal on a Rocket?

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
I had heard that our local BMW Dealer had an R/3 on the floor from a trade in. I stopped by today and sure enough there sit a Black 2006, Corbin Fleetliner Fairing, Staintune exhaust with bypass, and assorted other bling for $12,400.00 asking price. The bike has less than 2000 miles on it and was traded on a new top of line BMW trouring model. I am sure there would be some wiggle room for cash or offers. Allot of goodies there at a fair price just incase anyone is looking in the Central Virginia area. I guess Harley must still beat us on the resale market.

Wow!

Britman,
Guessing you saw this in Fredericksburg...sounds like a deal, will let my folks up here know...Still trying to get out and link-up; got my candidates in so I have been running around like a chicken with....you know the drill...Thanks again...
Bob/Gunfighter:(

Flip:

I didn't ask, all the Salesgirl said was that it was a trade in. This is a small dealership, so I just presumed it was a local deal? It is a good looking bike though. I do like that fairing with the black on black, as much as I hate to admit it. Dealership is Morton's BMW in Fred'burg Va. 540-891-9844 if anyone is interested....

Back