britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
Don't' delete this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it. This should send Flip into cardiac arrest.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod auclacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huaman mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrode as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

NOW HIT YOUR SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

kinda wierd huh

Started reading it and zipped right through it like it was exactly right.
Don't know if that says I'm wierd or normal,
maybe , now that I think about it,
normal is wierd.
who knows?
xhdskip

Don't' delete this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it. This should send Flip into cardiac arrest.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod auclacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huaman mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrode as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

NOW HIT YOUR SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

****, PastorFreak is back.:D:D:D

Back