Thanks for the welcoming party fellow Rocketeers :cool:

Hanso ~ I wonder if it was your Rocket I first saw down the Bay? :confused:

CanberraR3 ~ Yes we did meet down at Joe's. Thanks for answering some of my questions. Sorry that there are many more to come :eek:

Kiwi ~ If only more of those roads up the hill from where you're from were sealed. Great to see another Emergency Service worker on an R3: what faster way to respond to an incident ;)

TC ~ Cheers & you must tell me more about this Nabiac ride thing

Anyone I missed, thanks & I hope to catch up with you on the road some time. :cool:

Thanks for the welcoming party fellow Rocketeers :cool:

Hanso ~ I wonder if it was your Rocket I first saw down the Bay? :confused:

CanberraR3 ~ Yes we did meet down at Joe's. Thanks for answering some of my questions. Sorry that there are many more to come :eek:

Kiwi ~ If only more of those roads up the hill from where you're from were sealed. Great to see another Emergency Service worker on an R3: what faster way to respond to an incident ;)

TC ~ Cheers & you must tell me more about this Nabiac ride thing

Anyone I missed, thanks & I hope to catch up with you on the road some time. :cool:
unfortunitly not I didn't get mine till 2010 but it more than likely was Ruzzel's, he lives down the road in Moruya his is an earlier 06 I think

Welcome SteveX for Brissy Mate, Good to see you chose the right colour............................... Hold on to your hats ...............cos Hanso and Richard may just get stired up about that. He He He....:D

Welcome SteveX for Brissy Mate, Good to see you chose the right colour............................... Hold on to your hats ...............cos Hanso and Richard may just get stired up about that. He He He....:D
read his first post it was a RED Rocket that inspired him in the first place.... so naaah

Hanso may be right in that the first Rocket I sighted was red. But ultimately it was the Matt Black Rocket that chose me :). Just a shame I didn't wait another 3 months to save three grand on the 2011 Matt Black run out :mad: ~ then again I would have missed out on 5,000 km of fun :p

Canberra steered you in the right direction for info on our planned Easter Nabiac get-together. Hervey Bay weekend and the opportunity to meet up and put faces to names was great.Getting to all ride together up from Brisbane was excellant , next one can only get better i reckon. Hopefully all the Owners that made it to Hervey Bay will do their best to get to Nabiac.

welcome to the site mate. look out for Richard and hanso... they are like the odd couple...and i mean that with no pun intended due to their colour choice.:D

see you at Nabiac

Back