SteveX

.040 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket Roadster
Hello All,

I've been following this forum for a little while now and thought it was about time to sign up.

I first saw the Triumph Rocket back in 2008 parked on the side of the road down at Bateman's Bay NSW (Australia). The bike had great street presence and demanded my attention - I had to have one.

Some 4 years later, after gaining my motorcycle licence and building up experience on a Triumph Sprint, my dream has finally come true. I purchased a Rocket Roadster in Matte Black on June 1 2012 and have since clocked up 11000 km in the first 6 months.

I have found some great info & advise on this forum which has helped me in deciding how to spend any of my excess cash (unbeknown to the missus). Great to be on-board.

Cheers,
SteveX

Hey a Great Big Welcome from down at Batemans Bay, SteveX
Youll have to catch up with CanberraR3 (Richard) and The Kiwi (Mal) two top blokes up your way Mal comes down fairly regularly and Richard does when he can you'll have team up with them to come and pay a visit.
Hells bells that make two from Canberra (Richard won't be so lonely now!) on the forum and Mal lives just out at Captains Flat

Congrats, and welcome to the forum! There are a bunch of helpful people here for just about any question/issue you have. They have helped me quite a bit and I appreciate them all. :D

Hey Steve. We were talking just the other day at Joe's? Nice to have you join us here.
We should organise a jaunt down to the Bay to "help" Hanso's recovery. Or annoy him, but either way it would be fun. ;)

Hey Steve. We were talking just the other day at Joe's? Nice to have you join us here.
We should organise a jaunt down to the Bay to "help" Hanso's recovery. Or annoy him, but either way it would be fun. ;)
Oh No Richard has a partner in crime don't believe anything he tells you Steve, If its about me cos it is probally All true, damm it:rolleyes:

Back