r3badboy

Supercharged
Ride
06 Rocket 3 & all years parts built R3 & 06 flood
Howdy guys, I'm after a set of gauges 06-09 if anyone may have a set? I have bought a flood damage bike for a project & the gauges are toast but the bike did start for 5 seconds 😅
I have seen posts of fitting a Dakota digital before (can't seem to find it) can someone point me in the right direction with any info....much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20230604_112052.jpg
    20230604_112052.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230604_164457.jpg
    20230604_164457.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 16
I fitted Dakota gauges to my R3 and there are posts re it on here. Am in NZ and may be able to assist. Am in Marlborough these days.
Have looked at Dakota, they are a little expensive. Trying to do this one on a budget really but if all else fails...
Thanks for the offer for help 👍
My brother is coming over from Oz next year to do the Burt & we'll be coming down your way on my 2 other Rockets, down the east & up the west 😎

Have looked at Dakota, they are a little expensive. Trying to do this one on a budget really but if all else fails...
Thanks for the offer for help 👍
My brother is coming over from Oz next year to do the Burt & we'll be coming down your way on my 2 other Rockets, down the east & up the west 😎
Having rebuilt an R3 myself nothing seems to end up being budget....
The Dakota may be cheaper than OEM or S/H even and the quality is there. I have a spare set of gauges but am hoarding them as sooner or later the odometers on mine will jack it in. Good to see another person with more than one R3 too I feel vindicated.
20211118_173557.jpg

Having rebuilt an R3 myself nothing seems to end up being budget....
The Dakota may be cheaper than OEM or S/H even and the quality is there. I have a spare set of gauges but am hoarding them as sooner or later the odometers on mine will jack it in. Good to see another person with more than one R3 too I feel vindicated.
20211118_173557.jpg
Nice collection 👌

Back