Gas mileage after slight Mods

Mine can just get that with careful riding and I do have a few mods and a retune. All in all I cannot complain about my Rocket's fuel economy.

My motor is stock and the only Mod I have is a muffler change ( although I've had a box of Ramairs for months but haven't installed them). I have checked my gas mileage religiously for the past 10 or 11 fill ups and I average 37 mpg. Using US gallons as a conversion from liters. Mostly out of town riding very little traffic and no commuting.
I too do not really track miles per gallon unless I'm on a road trip and that's just for gas stop planning purposes. When she was pure stock I averaged 32mpg in a mixed highway-city setting. With D&D pipes and a re-tune she's closer to 26. No complaints though... my "Road Therapy" girl is worth the price in gas :)
-MIG

When I had my 2014 Roadster, we were going up North for the xmas break. Mum took the Landcruiser and I rode my scoot. Mum wasn't too comfortable as it was a long way for her and driving the cruiser not her wee Toyota so we agreed to take it quietly..."Don't go over 100kph!!" Long story short, I fuelled up but didn't need to as would have made the trip of 415 kms on a tank!..I WAS taking it very quietly tho!.
My 2014 had ramair, short tors, PCV with dyno tune as well...I was greatly surprised!

We're at £1.16/litre.........close to $7/gallon!!!

I'm just going to sit in the corner weeping until sleep comes to remove me from this painful place.

Back