Galveston Lone Star Rally

You're definately getting an early start.lol If you like crowds and traffic, it's a must see. I've always wanted to push over a line of Harleys and point at someone else.lol
You'll have to make reservations early.
Good luck on your endeaver.

You're definately getting an early start.lol If you like crowds and traffic, it's a must see. I've always wanted to push over a line of Harleys and point at someone else.lol
You'll have to make reservations early.
Good luck on your endeaver.

Mainly check out some accessories.
Thats just wrong. :evil: Let me know if your going. I'll stay away from lined up Harleys.
You could get someone killed like that.:eek:
Hell yea early. I do want a room. Its about a 4 hr ride for me.

That actually happened to a friend of mine and his wife, they are Goldwing riders and both have their master tour rider certs. This happened maybe 5-6 years ago. It was Sturgis and they were in a gravel lot, his wife was trying line up her bike on a line of bikes but had it in gear, slipped off the clutch and dominoes a whole row. Now the guy is a good guy Vietnam vet, Shriner etc... He helps his wife up because she laid hers over as well, looks at the bikes, thinks about it fer a second, sees no one looking and then they hall butt. Lol, I think all he could picture was a bunch burly bikers beating him and her to death. He said her bike had minor scratches and he figured most of the bikes were fine, it all happened in slow motion. Thats the story he told me anyway.

Back