scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Spent last weekend getting certified to teach the three wheel course we had a collection of bikes from Can-ams to Harleys and a 22year old Goldwing trike which was affectionately known as Sir Dudley.
The local three wheel dealer gave the college where I teach the MSF courses three can-ams to use and they told us to ride them any where we want, well you do not have to twist my arm in fact I am getting nearly as good as Lupes wife on them.
The can-ams are fun to ride smooth clean just fun the Harleys will shake your fillings loose and slow to boot.
Fun class and looking forward to teaching it also the best bike was Sir Dudely smooth and as steady as a rock a real fun bike to ride.

Congratulations on getting certified. On my list to get done. That and the Total Control IRC.

Scot

Me thinks you think very high of yourself:p:p:p

Mrs. Lupe will leave you, me and 80% of all Rocket Capt. in her dust....... Poor Mr. Lupe is always bring up the rear. One he has no choice and two he claims it is for safety..........:roll::roll::roll:

I remember when she pulled up at the motel in Maggie Valley a few years back, 10 min. later Lupe came in to the parking lot. That Rocket was popping and cracking for 30 min. like nothing I have ever heard.
I don't think Kevin Carmichael could run one that hard to make it pop and crack like that:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Be careful on that Can-am, that thing just might get away from you :D

Back