UNCLE JESSE

Nitrous
I know this might sound strange but I have gotten 2 tank's of fuel from this one location. I noticed on the first tank that the idle had went up to a full one thousand RPMs, I got the second tank full and noticed the RPMs started going on up 1300 to 1500. I ran this tank just about out filled up at another station RPMs are now back to normal I know this is kind sounds dumb but has anybody else had this happen to them:confused:

that station might have went to 15% ethenol instead of the 10% jm2c worth :confused:

not real sure this tank everything has been normal, I guess it had to be alcohol. It acted like the old days when we had a little racing fuel left and would dump it in the tank

I have always heard that Kentucky is the dumping ground for bad gas it seems that we don't have the regulations that other states have I know every time I used to go to Tennessee and get fuel my mileage seem to improve :confused:

I have always heard that Kentucky is the dumping ground for bad gas it seems that we don't have the regulations that other states have I know every time I used to go to Tennessee and get fuel my mileage seem to improve :confused:

Jesse thats good to hear the whole state has bad gas... I was beginning to think it was just me..:D

I was having some idle issues when I first started the bike and for some reason it has went away. ??

Back