Front foot pegs shot.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Ordered the Rivco Black anti vibration foot pegs part no 497414 and black foot peg adapters part no 4904177. IMG_0944.JPG they are the same that i have mounted for highway pegs. Much better than this IMG_0945.JPG The stock pegs are just about shot. Yes made in Wisconsin. Will not buy stuff made in China. Pay a little more but well worth it. Just think am a Liberal and buy only American made parts. Think about it.;););););););)

Ordered the Rivco Black anti vibration foot pegs part no 497414 and black foot peg adapters part no 4904177. IMG_0944.JPG they are the same that i have mounted for highway pegs. Much better than this IMG_0945.JPG The stock pegs are just about shot. Yes made in Wisconsin. Will not buy stuff made in China. Pay a little more but well worth it. Just think am a Liberal and buy only American made parts. Think about it.;););););););)
Patriot :cool:

Going on replacing passenger pegs with these IMG_0946.JPG Now i need a set for my pegs. Wife claimed the first set. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Direct fit. No drilling or finger $$$$$$$$. IMG_0947.JPG Looking good. You will need to by part no. 49-04177 foot peg adapter. Much better than this IMG_0949.JPG Stupid looking Peg especially on a rocket X. Going to buy another set for my pegs. Really like the way this is going.

Wife claimed the first set. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Yep. Happens to me all the time. She doesn’t want mine, whatever it is I bought? “Why did you need that?” She likes it, however? “I‘m taking this one. You can get you another one if you want.”

That’s happened several times with firearms and her. I’m still lugging around a steel-framed Sig P239 on my motorcycles, because she decided she liked my S&W snubbie.

Back