Want to Buy Front discs for R3 Classic

I found a set of 2011 discs but the bolt pattern was totally off. Don't understand why. The rim with 955 slimmer discs I have with the tire...:thumbsdown: We'll see tomorrow. The discs and the rim look unused :(. At least the bike is not on fire :eek: Been doing poorly on HeBay lately. A rear rim for the Valkyrie had to be returned. Not my error tho. I was sent the wrong rim. A CT is going on that.
I used a Dark side yesterday. Thats right don't freak out Warp used a Dark side tire

20190318_164257.jpg

They are good for something :D

That's all? You should see the fire we have going on in Dear Park. The plume goes all the way to California. Environmentally friendly naphthalene.

Everyone should have one of these if they do any wrenching of their front and rear ends at home.

81YYIv+hQjL__SX679_.jpg

Any torque wench is better than none. Even a good tech can overtighten a bolt. The bigger your arm muscles the more you need one of these. The bike's manual has a good summary of her torque settings. Make a copy and post it on your shop's wall. Keep a card with those settings in your bike. If someone else is going to wrench on your bike, warn them of critical torque settings and make sure they use a torque wrench.

Our British gem is fast and strong but elegantly fragile. A few degrees in the torque arm make a big difference.

Back