Want to Buy Front discs for R3 Classic

Found a set from a defunct Daytona 955i Hope they fit. Will post the RAA front set up pic when it's all done.
Sprint ST 1050 ones fit R3's too, as do the ABS rings on the Sprint ST 1050 or GT with ABS on Roadsters.

Looking for a set of front brake discs for an 07 Classic. I understand that the Daytona 955 and others fit.
Please PM me.
Did you run the pads metal to metal? My disc on my 06 and 07 are fine thickness is still good. I do have a extra wheel from pinwall that came withiut disc
I plan in put a set of wavey disc for the daytona on it.

Did you run the pads metal to metal? My disc on my 06 and 07 are fine thickness is still good. I do have a extra wheel from pinwall that came withiut disc
I plan in put a set of wavey disc for the daytona on it.

Found a good front wheel to install a spare. It has no discs. Changing a front tire with discs is a quickie even for me.

OK here's the new shoes.

IMG_0310.jpg IMG_0312.jpg IMG_0313.jpg

Found a set from a defunct Daytona 955i Hope they fit. Will post the RAA front set up pic when it's all done.

Just found out that this set of 2011 Roadster Discs DON'T fit the 2007 Classic rim :banghead:.

discs.jpg Link Removed

Hopefully the front rim from a 2011 ABS Roadster fits the 2007 non ABS.

IMG_0312 (1).JPG

Last edited:
Just found out that this set of 2011 Roadster Discs DON'T fit the 2007 Classic rim :banghead:.

discs.jpg

Hopefully the front rim from a 2011 ABS Roadster fits the 2007 non ABS.

IMG_0312 (1).JPG
Hmm considering the roadster axle goes in from the right side verses the 07 which the ae goes in from the left there is hound to be eomething different.

Back