Cool...as long as they have no scrapes I'll take them...the dirt I can polish off.

Send me a PM with your details and I'll come and pick them up when it suits you. You're less than an hour from my place.
They ARE THE GOOD FEHLING ONES:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

INSTRUCTIONS HERE
Engine dresser bars

Cool...as long as they have no scrapes I'll take them...the dirt I can polish off.

Send me a PM with your details and I'll come and pick them up when it suits you. You're less than an hour from my place.

Is that at rocket speed or cage speed.

They look great my bendy ones held up fine at a dead stop roll over.

Those ones even have somewhere to mount a bigger airhorn or more running lights.

Throw the threaded bar and get engineer bolt. That is my opinion and may not be the feeling of the many....

If I had known before I started mounting them I would have definitely gone that route. That is good advice for anyone .... What length bolt did you use? I think the threaded bar is 16 inches or 40.5 cm but I think I can little shorter bolt

Bought a 1m Length of 12mm high tensile running thread, 2 high tensile nuts for $5.40

Looked into getting a high tensile bolt 320mm long, over $50 each, minimum quantity 10 off. OUCH!!

Back