For Those Interested - local memorial ride with friends

As much as I dislike excessive humidity, I am tempted to trade for a couple of days at least. We hit 70 degrees over the weekend. It had been almost seven months since we had it that warm here. Frost tonight, again, and mixed rain and snow for Wednesday and into Thursday.

Wanted to see you again. Was going to look ya up when I came to Racine, but work made me send Bro Dan instead.
Hope you be well.

I enjoyed two days riding with Rob @Claviger this week end.
My Blue Knights Chapter rode to and attended the annual Law Enforcement Memorial event at the Capitol in Olympia on Saturday. On Sunday we rode to one of the three Veterans Homes in our state where we annually spend time visiting with the Vets. Many great stories from these veterans of all the wars since WWII.
Was good fun having Rob join us. As soon as my "new/old" Roadster arrives home and I scratch up the moola, Rob and I will commence the engine build with Lush stuff.
Rob is busy with his new Army assignment, looking forward to retirement in a year or so, and starting back to school for the long grind to become a medical doctor.
I bugged him about returning here, but he demurred.
Yes it's too bad he won't come back. I enjoyed being blinded by his science. I hope he'll reconsider. The group was better with a power crazed guy like him.

My daughter thought about that, but didn't like the early mornings.

Apparently the thing to remember is that blood goes round and round, and air goes in and out - don't get them mixed up!

Hey!
When you coming to tune my Baldwin piano???

Back