For Those Interested - local memorial ride with friends

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
I enjoyed two days riding with Rob @Claviger this week end.
My Blue Knights Chapter rode to and attended the annual Law Enforcement Memorial event at the Capitol in Olympia on Saturday. On Sunday we rode to one of the three Veterans Homes in our state where we annually spend time visiting with the Vets. Many great stories from these veterans of all the wars since WWII.
Was good fun having Rob join us. As soon as my "new/old" Roadster arrives home and I scratch up the moola, Rob and I will commence the engine build with Lush stuff.
Rob is busy with his new Army assignment, looking forward to retirement in a year or so, and starting back to school for the long grind to become a medical doctor.
I bugged him about returning here, but he demurred.

Glad to here Rob is getting along well. Din't know about his desire to become a doctor. Thought he was going into tuning and had things lined up along this lines. Wish him good luck I do, he was very helpful to me indeed. Did he express an opinion about the new TFC?

Hoopla

My Blue Knights Chapter rode to and attended the annual Law Enforcement Memorial event at the Capitol in Olympia on Saturday. On Sunday we rode to one of the three Veterans Homes in our state where we annually spend time visiting with the Vets. Many great stories from these veterans of all the wars since WWII.
Was good fun having Rob join us. As soon as my "new/old" Roadster arrives home and I scratch up the moola, Rob and I will commence the engine build with Lush stuff.
Rob is busy with his new Army assignment, looking forward to retirement in a year or so, and starting back to school for the long grind to become a medical doctor.
Appreciate the update. And thanks Steve for serving in law enforcement!

And double thanks for caring for our elder vets! My family is a military family, so anything anyone does for those who serve and have served, I owe my gratitude!

Tell him we miss him! I leaned a lot from him...you too!
Ok...overdose on sincerity I know...hey you haven’t pissed any off for a week or so...wassup!

Steve, glad to hear Rob is well. Please say hi for me, brother Dan too. Have a great time working on your new ride.

How is that front 150/70 profile tire working now with some miles on it? I like how mine feels and steers. Will try another but a different brand.

God awful cold here. Talking the "s" word here for Wednesday evening.

Steve, glad to hear Rob is well. Please say hi for me, brother Dan too. Have a great time working on your new ride.

How is that front 150/70 profile tire working now with some miles on it? I like how mine feels and steers. Will try another but a different brand.

God awful cold here. Talking the "s" word here for Wednesday evening.

Lets trade places for a few days...heat index today was 95 degree's. Was sweating like I wrote a bad check!:)

As much as I dislike excessive humidity, I am tempted to trade for a couple of days at least. We hit 70 degrees over the weekend. It had been almost seven months since we had it that warm here. Frost tonight, again, and mixed rain and snow for Wednesday and into Thursday.

Tell him we miss him! I leaned a lot from him...you too!
Ok...overdose on sincerity I know...hey you haven’t pissed any off for a week or so...wassup!

Rob is way smarter than I!
Younguns should be smarter than the raisins they follow.

Back