First thousand are in the book...

I ride every day too and still get a little tingle of excitement every time I'm about to hop on, even when it's to go to work. Just love it. I duck out for lunch time rides whenever I can too. And I get really cranky if I have to take the car, which has been only a handful of days in 12 months. Thanks for sharing your 'feelings'; was good to see you're getting the most out of the bike.

No wonder im halfway deaf!!,, been riding without plugs and without (..gasp..) helmet for almost 30 years:eek::eek::(

Pleased to read your update and glad you are enjoying the Beast. We heartily agree that the earplugs increase the enjoyment and lessen the stress. Hitting the on-ramps harder? The Beast is more than equal to that task...

We trudge on.

200+ in the mountains on Sunday...

I had an excellent Sunday - another 200+ up in the mountains. I'm thankful to live within shouting distance of some awesome rides.

It really hit me how much the Beast stands out. I pull over for a picture at a rest area and had a handful of other riders over looking at the bike and talking and oohing and aaahing. Very fun.

I did start hit the throttle a bit more and it was very fun. Shocking the pull it has.

Good times.

Mountain passes rock :)

Back