First rocket 3, been drooling over it for years

I've been lurking a while and decided I'd finally introduce myself! I'm nearing 30 and this is my third bike. My first was a Yamaha virago 1100, second, a Kawasaki Vulcan 900, and now the 2014 Triumph Rocket III touring! Found it used with only 1200 miles a couple months ago and finally pounced. I have a plan for customizing it and I'm excited to get into the community! I'm in the central Illinois area of the USA.
I
I've been lurking a while and decided I'd finally introduce myself! I'm nearing 30 and this is my third bike. My first was a Yamaha virago 1100, second, a Kawasaki Vulcan 900, and now the 2014 Triumph Rocket III touring! Found it used with only 1200 miles a couple months ago and finally pounced. I have a plan for customizing it and I'm excited to get into the community! I'm in the central Illinois area of the USA.

I live in southern Illinois. I owned 3 R3s. They still put a smile on my face. I've been riding a Rocket 3 since 2006. I started working a standard 2005. I now own 2 R3Ts. First thing is remapping. Remap it to regain the 30 plus ponies mother Triumph removed. Accessories are heard to obtain. Hopefully you've been blessed with a little louder pipes. One of mine has the Jardines (I was fortunate enough to get a set before they stopped manufacturing then). But now most the fiberglass is gone and they are very loud. The other R3T has a set of Triumph Off Road (TORs). They are mellow, but much better than stock. Let me know if you have questions. There are lots of great help on this forum.
JR

Back