First "long" ride on the rocket

Kyrocket

.040 Over
I made my first "long" run today. 100 miles on the nose. I went from my place in Henderson, KY across the mighty Ohio River to Evansville, IN to Rockport, IN back across the mighty Ohio River to Owensboro, KY back to my place. I love the bike! Ride smooth the whole way, with no issues!

Sounds like a good ride. I was on 71 from Akron Ohio to Cleves Ohio and back on roads lesser traveled because on the way down 71 south I was doing 90-95 for 3.5 hrs. and started to experience sensory overload. At that rate of travel I was still passed several times. Of course I could have prevented the pass with a simple flick of the throttle but I was trying to enjoy the ride without creating a paper trail. The ride was smooth all day but highway drivers can be absolutely nuts. There is no doubt my next purchases will be a long haul seat and cruise control. Ride on!!!

I love my Mc Cruise for the long trips I will be in Madison IN in the morning about a 300 mile round trip 12 of us going so I hope it all goes good OH river must be the place to be this weekend

Sounds like a good ride. I was on 71 from Akron Ohio to Cleves Ohio and back on roads lesser traveled because on the way down 71 south I was doing 90-95 for 3.5 hrs. and started to experience sensory overload. At that rate of travel I was still passed several times. Of course I could have prevented the pass with a simple flick of the throttle but I was trying to enjoy the ride without creating a paper trail. The ride was smooth all day but highway drivers can be absolutely nuts. There is no doubt my next purchases will be a long haul seat and cruise control. Ride on!!!

I used to run 5-6 days a week from West Salem up to Brecksville on 71 when I worked at the Brecksville VA. Crazy drivers. If you go the speed limit you are going to get run over.

Back