First good ride on the new R3R

Mark Olson

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket R3,
Took my new R for a long ride today and had a couple of funny moments! Two older gents at the gas station thought it was really something! They asked how big the motor was and I said 2500cc's. The one fellow said and I quote," It must be a real rocket!!!" I almost fell over and told him it was a Rocket!!!!!!! Too funny! The other fellow told me to never sell it so my grand kids could enjoy it!! I told him I planned to keep it for the rest of my life. Then a young guy in a pickup at a light asked how big the engine was? I told him and he got real excited and started laughing and smiling at me and took off!!!!! It's just that kind of bike!!!! And I'm getting 40mpg,,,,or so it claims!!! This is by far the best, fastest, most complete bike I've ever had, Handles like a big sportbike and it's comfortable!! I think Triumph will have to make more of them!!!!! Wooohooooo,,,,,,,,,,

Took my new R for a long ride today and had a couple of funny moments! Two older gents at the gas station thought it was really something! They asked how big the motor was and I said 2500cc's. The one fellow said and I quote," It must be a real rocket!!!" I almost fell over and told him it was a Rocket!!!!!!! Too funny! The other fellow told me to never sell it so my grand kids could enjoy it!! I told him I planned to keep it for the rest of my life. Then a young guy in a pickup at a light asked how big the engine was? I told him and he got real excited and started laughing and smiling at me and took off!!!!! It's just that kind of bike!!!! And I'm getting 40mpg,,,,or so it claims!!! This is by far the best, fastest, most complete bike I've ever had, Handles like a big sportbike and it's comfortable!! I think Triumph will have to make more of them!!!!! Wooohooooo,,,,,,,,,,
I get the same reaction and about the same mpg. This is by far best handling cruiser I've owned. With a few more mods I'll make it my own.

IMG_2292.JPG

I get the same reaction and about the same mpg. This is by far best handling cruiser I've owned. With a few more mods I'll make it my own.

IMG_2292.JPG
I really like what you've done with the tail end there. I think Corbin is working on a similar set up. Did you make that yourself? It really improves the look from stock. One thing I need badly is a windscreen of some kind just to take the wind blast off my chest. Otherwise it's one very comfortable bike. Where did you get the tank pads? Awesome bike!!!!!;):)

Same reaction here! Everyone really seems to love the new Rocket! Also, special shoutout to LAMONSTER for the RAM ball mount plate. It's perfect man!!!

IMG_1112.jpg

315 miles the othe day on the new bike. It will do a full day ride with only some small butt fatigue at the end of the day. The people do comment on it a lot but the older Rocket did get some attention also.

Back