Final version of my plate relocator

@ Larry M

Great! The system looks really good!

Is it possible to take more photos from close up and from below?

I just installed mine as well as the bar end locks. The bar end locks were easy to install and I haven't noticed any new vibrations since installing them. They don't look as good as stock but its a fair trade to be able to reasonably secure my helmet when I need to go inside a building for a few hours. The LP relocator could use some step by step instructions but after a couple calls and texts back and forth, Lamonster was able to talk me through the parts where I was having trouble. In addition, I overtorqued one of the LEDs for the LP lights. I called Lamonster to order a new light and he instead promptly shipped one to me free of charge. Glad to have Lamonster supporting Rocket owners as this looks way better than stock or what Corbin is offering and I felt like the price was fair.

Anybody want to buy my stock setup? :)

Attachments

• bike 2.jpg
    bike 2.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 117
  • bike 1.jpg
    bike 1.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 112
I just installed mine as well as the bar end locks. The bar end locks were easy to install and I haven't noticed any new vibrations since installing them. They don't look as good as stock but its a fair trade to be able to reasonably secure my helmet when I need to go inside a building for a few hours. The LP relocator could use some step by step instructions but after a couple calls and texts back and forth, Lamonster was able to talk me through the parts where I was having trouble. In addition, I overtorqued one of the LEDs for the LP lights. I called Lamonster to order a new light and he instead promptly shipped one to me free of charge. Glad to have Lamonster supporting Rocket owners as this looks way better than stock or what Corbin is offering and I felt like the price was fair.

Anybody want to buy my stock setup? :)
That looks great! Mine is on the way. I can’t wait to get it on the bike.

Attachments

• DD7CA324-97A6-4FB7-B916-A48B6232E23F.jpeg
    DD7CA324-97A6-4FB7-B916-A48B6232E23F.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 6D52F4A8-8778-4EBC-9A50-D6A7F33D62B3.jpeg
    6D52F4A8-8778-4EBC-9A50-D6A7F33D62B3.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 64
despite the longer wheel licker and the license plate holder under the taillight .... when it rains, it's compulsory to shower behind my back. I will be obliged when I will make a long trip to put back the original rear protection ... otherwise Madam divorce

Back