Final version of my plate relocator

Lamonster

#Rocket3Lovers
Ride
2020 R3 GT
Nice work, looks like a fair price for the kit. will it integrate and play nicely with the pannier racks that I just installed ? they also go in under the mount points under the seat.
Nice work, looks like a fair price for the kit. will it integrate and play nicely with the pannier racks that I just installed ? they also go in under the mount points under the seat.
It should work fine with both.
rack.jpg

Larry_M

Supercharged
Ride
2019 Triumph 1200 Scrambler XC, 2020 Rocket 3 R
Do you know if this modification is for sale and where ?
Not that i know of unfortunately. Corbin have pictures of one that is pretty close, but i am not 100% sold on its looks.
I won't fit one myself until i get one that gets the plate more vertical and out of harms way from the rear tyre.

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT...Black.
Here is my cobbers 'R' model here in NZ....with NZ plates obviously...came out good....Lamonster bracket.
20200530_150313.jpg

Robiban

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 R
Nice job. Looks great. Are those 3 in 1 turn signals? Would be pretty cool to delete the original rear/break light also.

Is this working with a EU licenses plate bracket? Here in sweden the plates are larger than yours.

Cheers

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
we also purchased the small plate lights which is an option when you buy the plate relocator from Lamonster.
The turn signals are just some cheap ones which i had here because the lights he wanted were still being shipped out to us...
Should look pretty good when all done.

Grumpy Ole Codger

Miseerable as FCK
Ride
2007 Rocket 111 Standard..ish
we also purchased the small plate lights which is an option when you buy the plate relocator from Lamonster.
The turn signals are just some cheap ones which i had here because the lights he wanted were still being shipped out to us...
Should look pretty good when all done.
Any further news on the arrival of your GT Tal?

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
Any further news on the arrival of your GT Tal?
Haha...Story is ...they dont know where it is...as in hasnt been shipped yet.
Triumph has completely underestimated the popularity of this new Rocket and are way behind in production. covid dosnt help..There are 3 'R' models being produced to 1 'GT' model...so im tol....:unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes:
When bikes get shipped to NZ only 3 or 4 get sent...the majority are going to USA...