Final drve drain bolt

This magnet is smaller than an eeaser. How strong do you think it is? 1/2 pound strength maybe, now crush it with a hammer and see how magnetic it is, the heat caused crushing it also demagnitizes this baby magnet, those gears turn it to powder, but im not a magnet expert so i can only share what I did and I saw come out. Smash one then tell me what these tiny magnets got left

This magnet is smaller than an eeaser. How strong do you think it is? 1/2 pound strength maybe, now crush it with a hammer and see how magnetic it is, the heat caused crushing it also demagnitizes this baby magnet, those gears turn it to powder, but im not a magnet expert so i can only share what I did and I saw come out. Smash one then tell me what these tiny magnets got left
He's up and running and happy, I don't see the point in beating a dead horse to death, he's already Dead, have a great day

🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230911_200323_Google.jpg

Someone here got one apart, and posted on it, but it's not considered something that comes apart
Just came across this thread and will add my two cents. Had the exact same thing happen this spring to mine. I was determined that I could “fish” the magnet out with a heavy wire. After spending a couple hours of frustration I just pulled the wheel and dismantled the diff. . The reason the magnet wouldn’t come out was because it stuck onto the ring gear. After removing the piece I just used a bolt w/o the magnet and a safety wire to keep it from vibrating loose should it want to. I looked at the case very carefully when I had it apart I saw that it is very thin where the magnet screws in making a ”heli coil” impossible to hold if a person was to screw up the original threads. BE CAREFUL!

Just came across this thread and will add my two cents. Had the exact same thing happen this spring to mine. I was determined that I could “fish” the magnet out with a heavy wire. After spending a couple hours of frustration I just pulled the wheel and dismantled the diff. . The reason the magnet wouldn’t come out was because it stuck onto the ring gear. After removing the piece I just used a bolt w/o the magnet and a safety wire to keep it from vibrating loose should it want to. I looked at the case very carefully when I had it apart I saw that it is very thin where the magnet screws in making a ”heli coil” impossible to hold if a person was to screw up the original threads. BE CAREFUL!
Got mine out and flushed with oil all is good Back up and running no problems

Back