Final drive question

Check out Bike Bandit The prices have come down greatly for a new one I had ended up buying my new one from the stealer but I used my military discount and got 10% off If I remmember correctly it cost about 516.00

Last edited:
Yep thats normal mate ,just dry Moly paste , thats what i have heard over and over again, No lube and this is what you get, Feel bad for you as Triumph stealers still dont lube them correctly to this day.
I hope you did not have to pay out of your pocket for this one .

Yes it did my extended warranty company wouldn't pay for it saying natural wear and tear cost me bout $1500 but that was because the service manger was able to get it from triumph for nothing so all I had to pay was labor and for the drive shaft if it wasn't for the service manager it would have cost me bout $5000

Yes it did my extended warranty company wouldn't pay for it saying natural wear and tear cost me bout $1500 but that was because the service manger was able to get it from triumph for nothing so all I had to pay was labor and for the drive shaft if it wasn't for the service manager it would have cost me bout $5000

That there is a MAJOR shaft!
Pun intended.

if i get another it wold still prably be a older one prablay back to a classic that is what i had before the r3t

No problems and have 52000 miles on it

That's great!
How bout the rebel's Vic?
BTW - did you ever tell her about my offer for the rebel flag on the T-shirt?
Didn't hear anything back from her and I thought it for sure would set her off! :laugh:

Back