For Sale Fenders and Fly Screen - Phantom Black

I'll buy the rear fender and fly if it is the giant.
Right now!

Steve, go look at the one on your bike (a 'Giant' XL custom f/glass version by Rock's Patches in UK) and come back to your screen and look again. It is bleeding obvious then!

Link Removed

Steve, go look at the one on your bike (a 'Giant' XL custom f/glass version by Rock's Patches in UK) and come back to your screen and look again. It is bleeding obvious then!

Link Removed

So then, I reckon tis not a giant? :(
I'll still buy the rear fender????????????????????

Oh right gotcha. Fork protection guards. Stock for 2010 Roadster was Chrome. Later versions came with Black powdercoated from factory which was applied over old chrome ones for an Update look.
Triumph part numbers T2045512 and T2045513.

I have a spare set here that had been painted black by previous owner of my 2010 Roadster. The paint had started to ship so I removed it and they are now a scotchbrite dulled chrome, fine as is or ready to re-paint.

They are actually fairly easy to find on eBay and occasionally Gumtree too.
Parts #23 and #24 in image below. You can get aftermarket carbon fiber copies on eBay as well from Spain.

eb8b42bdf328f90e099eefaf828b8390.png

23 Fork Protector, LH T2045512

24 Fork Protector, RH T2045513

My front mudguard is plastic. The previous owner modified it. You shouldn’t have sold the fork protection guard. Should kept all the stock. Thank you for all your information! They have been really useful!

I didn't sell the fork protection guards, I sold one of the front mudguards and chrome trim from my two spare sets of Phantom Black tins.

So then, I reckon tis not a giant? :(
I'll still buy the rear fender????????????????????
Jason Dunne Fiberman on FB Triumph Group has aftermarket standard size and XL versions of the flyscreen now too. No brackets from this guy just the screens. So two UK sources for XL flyscreens now Steve.

90 Euro for the XL and 70 Euro for the std size.

Triumph rocket 3 parts for sale

Jason Dunne Fiberman on FB Triumph Group has aftermarket standard size and XL versions of the flyscreen now too. No brackets from this guy just the screens. So two UK sources for XL flyscreens now Steve.

Hey, gratitude, Ish!
I have a second new giant from UK for my other R3R, but always looking for something a little better. I shall chevk out this Merican source.

It's a closed site and facebook,which I don't do.:(

Are these the same thing (See Part #13 in image below), or do you mean complete with chrome trim and badge (See Parts #16-20 in image below)?

The full part number for the Front Mudguard is T2305869 and in comes in many colours and 4 Black versions for R3 Roadsters from 2010 on exist. Phantom Black (has pearl glitter), Phantom Black with Tornado Red stripes, Matt Black with White stripes and Jet Black (a plain black used on early model R3s). The Two character Alpha code is the colour code.

By chance I stumbled upon part numberS for the white and red stripe decals for the front mudguard - I have never noticed this before:

27 DECAL, MUDGUARD, FRONT, WHITE Part Number: T2303244 and
27 DECAL, MUDGUARD, FRONT, TORNADO RED Part Number: T2303134

AJ's Motorcycles - ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER 0 - Mudguards

13 Mudguard Assy, Front
T2305869-PR Phantom Black

13 Mudguard Assy, Front
T2305900-PG Jet Black

13 Mudguard Assy, Front
T2305869-CM Phantom Black / Tornado Red

13 Mudguard Assy, Front
T2305854-PD Matt Phantom Black.

I have found the rest of the decal codes for Roadster Stripes except for the REAR WHITE STRIPE MUDGUARD/FENDER

Decal, Fuel Tank, Front, Red Part Number: T2402529

Decal, Fuel Tank, Rear, Red Stock Code T2402589​

Decal, Rear Mudguard, Red for Phantom Black Mudguards T2303164

DECAL, MUDGUARD, FRONT, TORNADO RED PART NUMBER: T2303134

Decal, Fuel Tank, Front, White Stock Code T2402543​

DECAL, FUELTANK, REAR, WHITE STOCK CODE T2402544​

Decal, Mudguard, Front, White Stock Code T2303244​

Last edited:
Back