Fender Eliminator Install

Maybe a stupid question, but are you now susceptible to a wet rooster tail on your back eliminating the "fender" when riding on wet/rain?
If you've been caught in the rain, I'm sure you realize the "fender" is useless!! You take a shower and the area under your seat is full of dirt and road crap.
There was a reason for rear fenders! My Indian Classic has mega fenders that cover almost the entirety of the front and rear wheels. I almost don't care if I hit rain.
It seems that Triumph fell subject to Ducati styling (which is beautiful) but, in the process made the bike into a fair weather rider.

If you've been caught in the rain, I'm sure you realize the "fender" is useless!! You take a shower and the area under your seat is full of dirt and road crap.
There was a reason for rear fenders! My Indian Classic has mega fenders that cover almost the entirety of the front and rear wheels. I almost don't care if I hit rain.
It seems that Triumph fell subject to Ducati styling (which is beautiful) but, in the process made the bike into a fair weather rider.
Good point.

Back