OK - Some thoughts - based on experience

THE NO HOLDS BARRED WINNER IN KEEPING HOT SUN FROM BURNING YOU IS LEATHER.
Ventilated leather allows air through.
Mesh is fine Under arms and such - but across the shoulders and down the lateral parts of the back (where there's generally no back pad) - leather.

I agree 100% I have worn for the past 31years the same leather jacket and it cut the heat and the cold like no other the brand, I do not know

suffice to say it is the spec leather of the swedish military motorcycle dispatch corp ,and I bough it from an old rider who already had it for many years ...talk about longevity!!

And a handsome devil you be, @TRIIICK !!! :roll:
Thats not me Bull add another 100 pounds ...:laugh: That jacket does have a way of making you look more in shape though...

Attachments

• 65410_1471291859829_3185401_n.jpg
    65410_1471291859829_3185401_n.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I agree 100% I have worn for the past 31years the same leather jacket and it cut the heat and the cold like no other the brand, I do not know suffice to say it is the spec leather of the swedish military motorcycle dispatch corp ,and I bough it from an old rider who already had it for many years ...talk about longevity!!
Most Leather is NOT great if it's cold and damp.
Then I'd have to say many of the new age artificial outers are much much better. Here (thankfully) it's seldom cold and damp together.

I have 3 Leather Jackets and 3 man-Made-Fibre - Trousers 2 leather and 2 man made plus some aramid lined jeans.
None of them covers EVERY situation alone.

Recently my purchases of gear have tended to be from two marques.
BikersParadise in the UK who make their own gear. My missus has the ladies version of this https://www.bikersparadise.co.uk/Rida-Tec-The-Ultimate-Summer-Motorcycle-Jacket.html and I will be following suit.
And Halvarssons of Sweden. I was a bit sceptical at first but now I'm a believer. I just don't like the STYLE of a lot of their gear - but if it says WATERPROOF - IT IS.

Back