You viewed at GBP 199.00. It’s now GBP 175.00!
Save GBP 24.00

TRIUMPH ROCKET III EXHAUST SILENCERS A9600321 & A9600322
GBP 175.00 GBP 199.00

For a limited time

Only 1 left at this reduced price.

View item

You viewed at GBP 199.00. It’s now GBP 175.00!
Save GBP 24.00

TRIUMPH ROCKET III EXHAUST SILENCERS A9600321 & A9600322
GBP 175.00 GBP 199.00

For a limited time

Only 1 left at this reduced price.

View item

Found a set in us on Ebay. Ridiculously priced so I made a lower offer

Fitted these from CES in Australia and really very happy with them.
Noisy enough to be safely noticed yet not annoying and make the bike so much easier to clean.
I think the stock exhaust lacks imagination and is what I would expect of an industrial a pipe-fitter.
Otherwise I am a hopeless disciple of the Rocket.

Too cold wet and freezing for a ride this weekend. Role on spring.

Rocket III Black ceramic full shields choice Feb 2018.jpg

So I'm a fan of the look of the stock exhaust and would like to put some tors on but apparently they are made of unobtainium. So what other exhaust is there that keeps the stock look. Preferably one that wont make me deaf
I also like that symmetrical balance- BUT I went with one of Pauls single sided and not only love the look but dropped a ton of weight.- just a thought

Fitted these from CES in Australia and really very happy with them.
Noisy enough to be safely noticed yet not annoying and make the bike so much easier to clean.
I think the stock exhaust lacks imagination and is what I would expect of an industrial a pipe-fitter.
Otherwise I am a hopeless disciple of the Rocket.

Too cold wet and freezing for a ride this weekend. Role on spring.

Rocket III Black ceramic full shields choice Feb 2018.jpg
Do you have a picture of them installed? What length muffler did you order?

Rick

I’ve been away for too long now but hi to all & have a great Christmas. Now to the gritty bit, I’ve been looking at the Zard exhaust systems for use in UK, anyone got them or what is a good alternative.

Zard Penta..avoid it more than you would the mother in law! Sucks the power out of the bike and all their systems appear to be excessively priced. Lots of other lovely systems on offer, especially from NZ.. @Paul Bryant has a very classy selection!

I’ve been away for too lonow but hi to all & have a great Christmas. Now to the gritty bit, I’ve been looking at the Zard exhaust systems for use in UK, anyone got them or what is a good alternative.
Dave Platt has some nice stuff. I am probably going to buy a set of his silencers for a Rocket I am not wanting to get to radical with.

Back