Dave Platt has some nice stuff. I am probably going to buy a set of his silencers for a Rocket I am not wanting to get to radical with.
The photos look good enough...but the pRatt systems are al a bit different in manufacturing. Customer service is non-existent. The outlaws appear to be trouble free, but there are plenty of other makes available especially in the USA.

The photos look good enough...but the pRatt systems are al a bit different in manufacturing. Customer service is non-existent. The outlaws appear to be trouble free, but there are plenty of other makes available especially in the USA.
If you could name some off I would really like to take a look at them.

I'm sure that some of the other members in the USA would be better to chip in with makes and where to get them, me being in the UK where choice is limited. I've opted for the @Paul Bryant twin silencer system, loads of photos on page 2 or 3 of this thread. He also does a single silencer slip on plus a full header to match!

I'm sure that some of the other members in the USA would be better to chip in with makes and where to get them, me being in the UK where choice is limited. I've opted for the @Paul Bryant twin silencer system, loads of photos on page 2 or 3 of this thread. He also does a single silencer slip on plus a full header to match!
I have found in the U.S. all things aftermarket for the Rocket 3 are getting very scarce. British Customs has almost nothing for Rockets and New R3 is now been absorbed into New Bonneville. Those used be my go to companies. I think New Bonneville is selling Dave Plattes exhausts.

Tis true. All things associated with the Rocket will become harder to find now especially since the model has been discontinued. It all depends on what system you are after - max power, max torque, max noise etc.. I had huge problems with the pRatt system I bought - it was welded incorrectly and ended up sending it back to be re-manufactured. I have a thread on here somewhere. I bought the pRatt shorties..the look and sound was horrible imho, but others like it! Each to their own opinion, didn't suit me! Check out other threads on here regarding systems, there are many to read. Another option would be to start your own thread asking for info...

Tis true. All things associated with the Rocket will become harder to find now especially since the model has been discontinued. It all depends on what system you are after - max power, max torque, max noise etc.. I had huge problems with the pRatt system I bought - it was welded incorrectly and ended up sending it back to be re-manufactured. I have a thread on here somewhere. I bought the pRatt shorties..the look and sound was horrible imho, but others like it! Each to their own opinion, didn't suit me! Check out other threads on here regarding systems, there are many to read. Another option would be to start your own thread asking for info...
Screenshot_20181215-191843.png
Screenshot_20181215-191805.png
Found this system on EBay. I am afraid the upswept silencers would make adding bags impossible.

I’ve been away for too long now but hi to all & have a great Christmas. Now to the gritty bit, I’ve been looking at the Zard exhaust systems for use in UK, anyone got them or what is a good alternative.
Mate - You're still alive!. Do you ever get to see Paul?.

Don't you dare fit a ZARD to that beastie of yours. PLEASE!
The Penta are seriously useless. I know Leigh had a 3 into 1 - but he was equally quick to rid himself of it.
I can only agree with the Dave Platt comments. I have found him to be seriously uncommunicative. The OUTLAWs are LOUD!.

Allow me to take this importunity to call over @ArekDeBoss - he's in Sandbach.

Mate - You're still alive!. Do you ever get to see Paul?.

Don't you dare fit a ZARD to that beastie of yours. PLEASE!
The Penta are seriously useless. I know Leigh had a 3 into 1 - but he was equally quick to rid himself of it.
I can only agree with the Dave Platt comments. I have found him to be seriously uncommunicative. The OUTLAWs are LOUD!.

Allow me to take this importunity to call over @ArekDeBoss - he's in Sandbach.
What's up? Sorry busy at work

Back