Exhaust selection advice

Spring is just around the corner (for you Northern Guys)

Spring is near.jpg

Tis amazing the copious amount of noodle we have on this forum! :thumbsup: :inlove

Yes fabulous stuff. I understand about half of it I have a set of outlaw shorties on the way for now and will worry about headers down the road.

I've just put some Tors & a Tune ecu on my R3T 2012. Have not tried it on the road yet because we have snow, but there is a much better underlying
rumble to the exhaust, just a bit louder but I'm sure that it will be good for a long road trip. Even though I'm still in the garage there is an absolute improvement to throttle response. Can't wait for the clear riding weather.

Not be able to compare on an engine, I've learned from my job years ago that SS 304 does not play well with extreme heat and vibration. Seems that SS get progressively brittle with repeated heating and cooling. This is my experience with cooking equipment in the food service business. Even then there was a minimum of vibration yet SS equip had higher break down than mild steel equip. Easier to keep clean though.
Just my 0.02$

Back