Exhaust selection advice

Well. Installed Paul's complete system about a year ago and now looking at a new clutch. Way to much fun on the low end. I can not ride a twisty turns worth a #rap. Do know how to get it and keep the front wheel down while tearing up the back tire. Of course at 38,000 miles now we have to turn a wrench or two. If you want to have some fun buy the complete three into one system. The low end torque is amazing. Just ask my clutch.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Can't wait to back up sonny on this statement. I've got mine on order just waiting for arrival so I can install. ramair went on last year

Spring is just around the corner (for you Northern Guys)

Spring is near.jpg
Spring is coming up. Got some parts out getting powder coated when they get back and get a delivery from N.Z. I should be all smiles.

Can't wait to back up sonny on this statement. I've got mine on order just waiting for arrival so I can install. ramair went on last year
Barnett clutch and springs on order. Got a feeling that clutch friction pads and plates are OK. Clutch springs are different story. Don't matter all is going to be replaced. Glad to hear that your pipes our on there way. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not on the way yet. But from what I talked to Paul a couple of weeks ago it sounded like he's working on mine about now. Then they' have to go for powder coating.
Hoping to have them on prior to riding this year.
Paul the snow is melting up here. What do you think?

Not on the way yet. But from what I talked to Paul a couple of weeks ago it sounded like he's working on mine about now. Then they' have to go for powder coating.
Hoping to have them on prior to riding this year.
Paul the snow is melting up here. What do you think?

I'm ploughing through the work David, your system is 3 (of 16) on the board now.

I'm ploughing through the work David, your system is 3 (of 16) on the board now.
Your a busy man. Remember to still enjoy. Back when I was fishing a lot I opened a tackle/bait shop,
There went my fishing time. Thanks for the update I know it will be worth the wait.
Just looking forward to the install.

Your a busy man. Remember to still enjoy. Back when I was fishing a lot I opened a tackle/bait shop,
There went my fishing time. Thanks for the update I know it will be worth the wait.
Just looking forward to the install.

When I first started this Business I created a Monster that need feeding !
At the five year point, I was up at six every morning, working through 'till six in the evening, then started again at seven and sometimes went through to 2AM the following morning.
I didn't work Friday evenings as Star Trek was on TV (My escapism at the time)
And didn't work Sundays on principal, but did sit down at 7PM Sunday evening and plan the week.

Well that soon all blew to bits, ended up in Hospital, burnt out, with 100mm (4") of the Mylon coating stripped of my Spinal Chord, not good !
Everything from mid chest down stopped working !

These days, 7AM start, 5PM finish, Monday to Friday only. I have a life :D

When I first started this Business I created a Monster that need feeding !
At the five year point, I was up at six every morning, working through 'till six in the evening, then started again at seven and sometimes went through to 2AM the following morning.
I didn't work Friday evenings as Star Trek was on TV (My escapism at the time)
And didn't work Sundays on principal, but did sit down at 7PM Sunday evening and plan the week.

Well that soon all blew to bits, ended up in Hospital, burnt out, with 100mm (4") of the Mylon coating stripped of my Spinal Chord, not good !
Everything from mid chest down stopped working !

These days, 7AM start, 5PM finish, Monday to Friday only. I have a life :D

I it was in 2013 had my heart attack. pretty much decided that there is more to life than work. Glad your doing better

Back