Alright...enough toying around...tell your significant other that this bike is a MONSTER, and ...is WAAY cheaper to mod up to release the BEAST, than a dinky V-twin. She will be the Belle of the ball to her King to be seen on such a beautiful BEAST. If she don't give you the $$$, steal her credit card, and clean the house for awhile...you still won't regret it. @Claviger has a sweet exhaust for sale...just sayin

Lol sesfan I love your plan with the CC :)

I just entered and exited the dog house all inside 5 minutes today;). Learning to anticipate the vengeance is a useful skill.

Alright...enough toying around...tell your significant other that this bike is a MONSTER, and ...is WAAY cheaper to mod up to release the BEAST, than a dinky V-twin. She will be the Belle of the ball to her King to be seen on such a beautiful BEAST. If she don't give you the $$$, steal her credit card, and clean the house for awhile...you still won't regret it. @Claviger has a sweet exhaust for sale...just sayin

Believe me, I got the bike against her will already though. My VTWIN is for sale so I will get it soon enough just need to get by for now

Back