English Biker on the loose !!!!

loki_1963

Standard Bore
Hi All
Been riding my Rocket for a year or two now and loving every minute of it, its ridden every day , rain or shine, summer and winter (althought it gets a bit hairy putting some power down in the snow!!!). I usually build my own chops and streetfighters but cheated a few years ago and bought a factory finished Yamaha MT-01 stage 1 but unfortunately parted company with it in June 09 after leaving it on a roundabout after hitting a major pothole and tramlined it (3 weeks in hospital...lol) so decided to buy a "cruiser" to slow my riding down.... Failed miserably in that as i bought a Rocket 111...:D

Welcome from Arkansas. Yes that was a miserable failure of an attempt to move to a "cruiser" from the Yamaha. Do it right!!:D I guess tha damage wasn't very serious. glad to hear it.

G'day from Australia and welcome to the site. Those MT-01s are pretty wild but I don't think you've stepped back in any way to a Rocket. ;) Obviously a great choice. I ride every day too - rain, hail or shine (not had to deal with snow down here yet although it does happen) - so good to see another one getting max enjoyment.

Always good to hear of another hard core biker. There are a lot of them here.
We also have some cool things to buy. Rings, jewelery, belt buckles, "T" shirts.
Welcome aboard Captain!
Kid

daily rider

Welcome, glad to see another daily rider. The only problem I have noticed with my rocket is it is very difficult to keep it on the "short" route -- always wants to veer off and take the long route -- not a problem i guess just an observation. ride on

Back