New Guy on the fence about selling his R3GT

You are asking a group of bikers if you should sell?🤣

Expensive toy, aren’t they all? If you are still making payments and not riding then a sell may be a good financial move. If it’s paid for you could let it sit a while. Depending on your age and injury recovery might be difficult. Stringent work, time and family constraints make ridding time difficult to come by. There are many factors to consider when deciding to divest of a bike or hobby. Good wishes to you.

You are asking a group of bikers if you should sell?🤣

Expensive toy, aren’t they all? If you are still making payments and not riding then a sell may be a good financial move. If it’s paid for you could let it sit a while. Depending on your age and injury recovery might be difficult. Stringent work, time and family constraints make ridding time difficult to come by. There are many factors to consider when deciding to divest of a bike or hobby. Good wishes to you.
I’ve let it sit, lol. I took it out this weekend as I’m recovered enough to ride. I’m trying to educate myself on the tuning thing. Right now, I think I’ll keep it as I don’t want to sell for less than what I currently have it online for. It’s paid for, so worst case, it sits in my garage. I’m good with that.

Back