how much coolant does the reservoir take?
I don't believe I've seen that written anywhere, didn't look at what bike you have, but I would say mine is about a half a quart up to full cold.
Just wondering why you would want to know, if you get a 50/50 mix as long as you have enough, who cares, a gallon for an empty system you should have enough, when I changed mine I used a gallon and had about a cup left over. I used this Peak Global, I think it was Red if you want to know, but had all the requirements for my bike R3T 08.
Be careful with the bleed bolt, ss and not magnetic, I suggest putting some gum or something in a socket, I used some Clay bar, work's good, the first one I dropped behind the oil tank, spent 2 hours trying to fish it out, about 1 hour before I found out it's not magnetic 😁, and finally gave up and added a couple washers to I think it was a M6x12 bolt and I think the stock one is M6x10, took a week for the right bolt to come in, not in stock, ingenuity, curiosity killed the kittie right 👍 I also have I think a 4mm hex bit behind the oil tank too 😁🥂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-143904.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-143904.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 4
What's this a joke??? I get it!!! As much as it will fit 😁🤙🥂

Hey Frazier what color is it and where did you get it???
No sorry, the overflow bottle only needs min, its for overflow and if you fill it full its ok it will just piss out till its happy, i was just suggesting the euro blue its oet in America ”oat” across pond and 5.1 brake fluid was just beside it as im putting in for rally, it wont boil and give me fits trying to keep up with hooligans ok sparky

No sorry, the overflow bottle only needs min, its for overflow and if you fill it full its ok it will just piss out till its happy, i was just suggesting the euro blue its oet in America ”oat” across pond and 5.1 brake fluid was just beside it as im putting in for rally, it wont boil and give me fits trying to keep up with hooligans ok sparky
Cool you race, gl, why am I called sparky I only fried 1 speed sensor 😁🤙 Hey it's all good 👍 just giving my 2 cent's worth, old dog learning new tricks, I'll have to check out the OET designation, I didn't know that!!!+

Back