those look like Les's or TriRockets.
They appear to be the ones made in Germany a year or so ago.
From what I hear they were exceptional quality.
Don't know about that first hand, never could afford them,
if they are the ones made in Germany, they were expensive.
He made all kinds of stuff for the Rocket, chin spoiler, grill inserts, etc...

I believe i also saw those, and they were VERY expensive. I'm gonna order the Triumph dresser bars for engine and powder coat them black! Just incase my rocket tips over, don't wanna take radiator out!!!

those look like Les's or TriRockets.
They appear to be the ones made in Germany a year or so ago.
From what I hear they were exceptional quality.
Don't know about that first hand, never could afford them,
if they are the ones made in Germany, they were expensive.
He made all kinds of stuff for the Rocket, chin spoiler, grill inserts, etc...

I think they were the understhal bars I had a chance to actually touch them along with the rest of the goodies he made when the man brought all his acessories at the bad bruckenau yearly meet in 2010 some of the stuff he made was just amazing .. and all was top notch quality. and naturally very expensive.

How are you going to mount anything to them? Standard mounts will be way too small.

38mm is an inch and a half, can you get highway clamps for that? With regards to the bars I don't think these are the uberbars i've heard of and the price is very reasonable around $240.00 as a team buy shipped to Australia. Its a UK sight anyone over there used them?

Would anybody know if these crash bars fit the standard r3 or only the roadster? is there any mounting brackets difference between them?

Slap..

As far as i know if they fit a Roadster no reason they wouldn't fit a Standard or Classic. Sure if i'm wrong someone will let me know.

If what tc says is correct about the engine bars from a standard fitting a roadster I have a pair here you can have ..paul I can drop them around during the week if you want them cheers mate

Back