Eazyrizer Big Blue Lift - Question about mount

According to the manufacturer, the mount with the two flat padded bars is the old style, and what I have is the current style.

Well that's clear as mud now. So according to them, the newest model Rocket already has "old style" mounts even though they are the ones being used in both their video AND the instructions on their website?

Even more confusing is the fact that the new 2020+ 3R does not have a frame running underneath the bike - so those instructions (especially image B) cannot be for the 2020+ model.

Surely they can provide pictures/video of these new mounts in use with the 2020+ model

I sent an email to the manufacturer over the weekend asking for pictures showing the mount in use. Waiting on a reply.

Even more confusing is the fact that the new 2020+ 3R does not have a frame running underneath the bike - so those instructions (especially image B) cannot be for the 2020+ model.
2.3l Rockets do not have a frame under bike either. What they do have and appears to be what is shown in instructions is a rear down tubes with a lug on bottom with a hole in it many people use to help lift bike. Not sure what the 2.5l have

Problem solved, almost. The following is pasted from the on-bike website:
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 LIFT
Lifting the Giant Rocket 3 is easy using Big Blue, there are just 2 mount options for this bike with earlier models using the 12mm version changing to 8mm around 2010.
It turns out that there are three, not two, mount options for the Rocket 3. The option not mentioned is for 2020+. Now I just have to get the 2020+ mount shipped to me. Thanks to everyone for your replies and help.

Good news finally.
Please post an update with pics of it all in use when you can - I'm still keen to get this lift myself eventually.

It looks like my mount problem has been resolved. According to a customer representative, mounts for the 2020+ models have been made, but are not yet listed on their website for sale. A set of the new 2020+ mounts have been packaged for shipment to me and are ready to be picked up by the shipping company. According to the rep, the new mounts will be up for sale on their website soon. On the bright side, I am now intimately familiar with the underside of my bike from the inappropriately long time I spent trying to figure out how to lift the bike using the old mounts. ;-)

The new mounts arrived. They were simple to install. Everything seems to be working as intended.

Attachments

• IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    249.8 KB · Views: 67
I recently got the Big Blue lift and the mounts match what's posted in Jabbo's photos above. I don't see any safety straps being used in Jabbo's photo though. Can anybody show or explain how they're strapping the bike down for safety while using this lift?

I recently got the Big Blue lift and the mounts match what's posted in Jabbo's photos above. I don't see any safety straps being used in Jabbo's photo though. Can anybody show or explain how they're strapping the bike down for safety while using this lift?
I'm pretty sure my Big Blue came with safety straps, but I have never used them.

Back