Eazyrizer Big Blue Lift - Question about mount

Jabbo

.020 Over
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 R
My Big Blue lift was delivered. The assembly of the lift was straightforward, but I am struggling with the Rocket 3 mount. If anyone has this lift for a 2020+ model, will you post some pictures of your assembled mount, please?

Their video just shows the bike sitting on the two flat prongs with the rubber pads.
These ones: 3R&GT

Their video just shows the bike sitting on the two flat prongs with the rubber pads.
These ones: 3R&GT
The lift is available with mounts for several different bikes. The mounts in the video are not the R3 mounts. I have attached a photo of the R3 mounts.

Attachments

• R3 lift mounts.JPG
    R3 lift mounts.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
The lift is available with mounts for several different bikes. The mounts in the video are not the R3 mounts. I have attached a photo of the R3 mounts.
Well the video does show a 2020+ model 3RGT being lifted on mounts that are clearly different to the ones you have - make of that what you will.
Also, the instructions for the 2020+ models on the 2nd last row of this PAGE show those same mounts which again, are different to the ones you have.

Perhaps you've been sent the mounts for the previous model Rocket III - which looks like their Rocket 3 MT set going by your & their pictures.

I received a reply to my email.
"The mounts you are looking at are an old design, you have reviewed the very latest “CORRECT” mounts for your R3!!"
So now I am back to scratching my head.

"The mounts you are looking at are an old design, you have reviewed the very latest “CORRECT” mounts for your R3!!"
I think that's more WTF!! than head scratching. You should explain they sent the wrong lift arms with your order and they need to remedy their error. Or you could throw in the towel and get something like:
1647010475213.png

Last edited:
:confused:
Please let us know if you get this sorted - I've had my eye on this lift for awhile so am very interested to find out how you go.

Attached are the instructions for using the Rocket 3 mounts that came with the Big Blue lift.

Attachments

• Big Blue lift instructions.jpg
    Big Blue lift instructions.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 41
Back