Dyno Tuner in the north east

Patto

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 111 roadster
Hi I am trying to find some one to tune my bike after fitting a ram air filter , the bike has Dave platt outlaw exhaust already fitted . I will try to load a tune ecu map to get it the ball park for settings but would like to have it fine tuned
I am in the north east uk near Durham , I have found a couple on google but would rather use some one that is recommended
thanks

Hi, I have same set-up. I fully recommend BSD performance in Peterborough- bit of a trip though

Hi, I have same set-up. I fully recommend BSD performance in Peterborough- bit of a trip though
If you have the same intake/exhaust as Patto, you could download a copy of your tune and pass it on to him to try. It's about as close you could get to perfect without actually putting your ride on a dyno. All you need is TuneECU, a proper cable and a computer or Android device. The program is free for Windows systems on computers and available for a reasonable sum for Androids.

Hi , i have tune ecu on my laptop and a cable that seems to work ok , bsd looks good but a 6 hour round trip plus how long they take to tune it

Hi I am trying to find some one to tune my bike after fitting a ram air filter , the bike has Dave platt outlaw exhaust already fitted . I will try to load a tune ecu map to get it the ball park for settings but would like to have it fine tuned
I am in the north east uk near Durham , I have found a couple on google but would rather use some one that is recommended
thanks
Its a bit of a ride but I would definitely recommend Carl Inkley ay Just Rocket in Spalding.. https://justrockets.co.uk/

Back