Ducati 2019 model announcement

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
2019's will be reveled today. Live on the internet. Go to the the Ducati website for more information if interested. I am very interested. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: you never know;);););););)

Just watched it. 2019 V4R with a racing exhaust is rated at 234 Horse Power. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Yes Yes Yes. Everything else matches the performance of this bike. Suspension aerodynamics everything. The dream bike. Very nice upgrades over the 2018 model. Still wiping the tears. This ain't good. Last time this happened had a Rocket X sitting on the pourch two weeks later. Wife is already looking up dealers. She is also checking into life Insurance policy's:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Might as well say it is a done deal.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don't give a rats @ss. Knew nothing about Harley's but learned. Knew nothing about Rockets but learned. Can and will learn about this one. Will keep the X of course but this bike will be my weekend warrior. Was looking at the 2018 model but this has it. My Fiat Abarth can out run the Rocket X. Do not think it can outrun the new V4R.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Very nice blend of engine and aerodynamics plus suspension. It's got wings. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wife checked into insurance. Not cheap. Doing it anyhow. Have a perfect driving record but even so it is not going to be a cheap toy. To me this is what i lived for the perfect blend of performance and aerodynamics plus suspension. No compassion.

Wife and i figured out that i'm worth $250,000 dead. Work insurance, Native american Insurance, and military insurance am good. Nice to know. $4,000 thousand down payment made today. It is in the bag. Now it is a waiting game.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: $uck Harley Davidson and the all the others lets ride.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Hmmmmm - ever owned A Ducati? - Workshop bills are "exciting". I missed it - Supper intervened.
that is the only thing holding me back from a Duc, i catch myself brousing them but they say you have to adjust valces every 6k miles at a price of around 600 dollars each time:eek:

Wife and i figured out that i'm worth $250,000 dead. Work insurance, Native american Insurance, and military insurance am good. Nice to know. $4,000 thousand down payment made today. It is in the bag. Now it is a waiting game.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: $uck Harley Davidson and the all the others lets ride.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
its going to be a looong wait, even if is only a week long, anticipation will suck, post pics as soon as you get it:):thumbsup:

Back