How many Triumphs and Rockets were produced from 2004 through 2019?

tribal

Moto Hobo Gypsy Vagabond
North America - presently touring the USA
Ride
2005 Rocket III & 2015 Rocket III Roadster
I realize that Triumph is a privately held company and isn't always forthcoming with production year/model unit numbers but I was able to go through what has been published over the years
with respect to "the Rocket years" 2004-2019 to create this unofficial draft chart.

If anyone has access to factual data from Triumph or can help fill in the blanks or correct what I have that would be most appreciated.

I can add other countries as well if the information is available.

Updated: 12/11/19 V1.1 added UK and NZ stats.

Triumph Rocket III sales V1.1.jpg

Last edited:
I can help with a little data for US bikes.

I own 1 2006 standard purchased new in 2007. Still have it.
I own 1 2005 standard purchased used in 2019. Still have it.
I owned 1 2006 classic purchased used in I forgot what year. Sold it in I forgot what year.

I hope this data helps.

I have a manufactur date 10/05 classed as 06. Ex USA into NZ In 08 I'm the third owner.

Can find out possibly the number and year of each bike in New Zealand tommorow.

But seen as most will be used imports from other countries just need to allow for that.

I have a 2005std bought new in 2005
A 2011 bought used in 2014(Roadster)
A 2018 bought hardly used in 2019(Roadster)

The Triumph Rocket is not a large volume selling bike and I was very surprised that Triumph even brought out a new model, Triumph is basically a two-bit player in a large motorcycle market.

You guys are too funny!

Actually, I'm looking for official Totals from Triumph preferably or MC news articles or perhaps country export or import reports for the missing cells.

I appreciate the effort though!

I realize that Triumph is a privately held company and isn't always forthcoming with production year/model unit numbers but I was able to go through what has been published over the years
with respect to "the Rocket years" 2004-2019 to create this unofficial draft chart.

If anyone has access to factual data from Triumph or can help fill in the blanks or correct what I have that would be most appreciated.

I can add other countries as well if the information is available.
Mine is a ‘06 Classic I had an ‘07 for about 3 months in ‘07 until I got hit and run over on my way home from work

Back