Ride
2012 R3R
upload_2015-6-8_14-23-54.jpeg

upload_2015-6-8_14-24-20.jpeg

upload_2015-6-8_14-24-35.jpeg

upload_2015-6-8_14-24-49.jpeg

upload_2015-6-8_14-25-0.jpeg

upload_2015-6-8_14-25-19.jpeg

This seat came with my Roadster. I'll never use it as I like the look of the stock solo seat. The numbers off of it are T2301990 and A9701163/A9701164. From what I can find, it looks like it will fit all years of Roadsters and classics. The mounting plate is included. The seat is in good shape minus the one small tear as pictured. You cannot see the tear when mounted. I believe it's the same seat as this kit:

http://www.triumphestore.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_product=43487760&ukey_assembly=5781194

Looking to get $175 shipped within USA OBO. I do not have Paypal so payment would have to be via money order. I'm new here but you can check out my buyer/seller feedback over on rswarrior.com if you'd like.

Mate that seems a bit expensive .. it's second hand and with a tear in it. We can buy the seat here for $165AUD.

Perhaps a call to your local Dealer will maybe give you an up-to-date price on the seat.

Mate that seems a bit expensive .. it's second hand and with a tear in it. We can buy the seat here for $165AUD.

Perhaps a call to your local Dealer will maybe give you an up-to-date price on the seat.

Thank you for your input. You have to start somewhere, right? It does say OBO......

I have the Gel seat on my 2012 Roadster, I have heard the classic seat is much preferred by passengers?

The rear section of this seat is about 12 inches wide as compared to just over 8 inches on the stock rear section. I'd imagine this seat would be a bit more comfy for a passenger.

I've got the classic dual sitting in the basement! Didn't have a lot of pillion riders, but none of them complained about it. But then again most of them weren't on it for more than an hour and very few got second rides ;) Have no idea comparison wise.

I've got the classic dual sitting in the basement! Didn't have a lot of pillion riders, but none of them complained about it. But then again most of them weren't on it for more than an hour and very few got second rides ;) Have no idea comparison wise.

LOL You dog you!

Back