I'd prefer to use the loctite, but it's not available here hence looking for something else that is up to spec for the Rocket.

John, do you think that this CV Joint stuff is up to the job of the Rockets drive shaft loading ?
Go to a rock crusher/quarry find out what they use on the dozers it will probably be a molybdenum disulfide type grease. Coinsidently is also used on catapult foot plates on aircraft carrier's. Ya know any sailors ?

Go to a rock crusher/quarry find out what they use on the dozers it will probably be a molybdenum disulfide type grease. Coinsidently is also used on catapult foot plates on aircraft carrier's. Ya know any sailors ?
You

....or vegemite...depending on where your'e from...looks the same too!!:sneaky:

From an Australian buddy from the rat site that stayed with me twice, 5-6 years ago, it seems unchanged, I don't believe it can spoil, it looks exactly the same. I told him I'd save it until he gets back.
IMG_20190726_175137415.jpg

That's the stuff guys , you know it ! :thumbsup:
I once worked on a site where the digger driver and one of the brickeys were having a fued . It started with the driver hitting one of the fresh walls . The drivers attitude was tough **** , so the brickey cracked the nuts on all the machines hydraulics whilst the driver was off on lunchbreak . Retaliation was swift as the machine driver dug a massive hole and pushed the brickeys van into it . Cant top that i thought , until one warm morning the brickey came down the scaffold grinning ear to ear as we both watched the driver prepping his machine for the days work . " You gotta watch this " ? said the brickey . " why what you done this time " ? i asked . " you will see in about 30secs , I did a massive **** in his grease gun " !

Back