driveshaft questions and others

Im going to check that out now that my tank is off
Update.
I removed the injectors and cleaned them with gumout spray and compressed air. I jumped power to each and tgey clicked. Checked vacuum lines and plugs. They look ed practically new.
Removed my fuel pump assembly and cleaned the screen which looked pretty good. Cleaned out the throttle bodies as best i could.
It ran good with 50 miles so far. I thought i felt a little miss but not enough to be sure but now that ive posted this itll probably blow up. But so far so good.
Now im draining the hub oil but the level plug is so tight my allen socket broke off. Its 1/4 " drive. That sucker it super tight!. Omy to get a better tool.

Update.
I removed the injectors and cleaned them with gumout spray and compressed air. I jumped power to each and tgey clicked. Checked vacuum lines and plugs. They look ed practically new.
Removed my fuel pump assembly and cleaned the screen which looked pretty good. Cleaned out the throttle bodies as best i could.
It ran good with 50 miles so far. I thought i felt a little miss but not enough to be sure but now that ive posted this itll probably blow up. But so far so good.
Now im draining the hub oil but the level plug is so tight my allen socket broke off. Its 1/4 " drive. That sucker it super tight!. Omy to get a better tool.

Nah its doing it again. Seems worse when throttle is backed of or steady. It accelerates fine. Im going to start throwing parts at it. Tps? Then injectors and ill see what happens. Maybe remapping

Back