Don't forget to ride to work on Wednesday

Wednesday is National Ride to Work day, so even if you are retired like me, at least go for a ride, that is, so long as it's not raining.:)

If it rains, you can probably count out a bunch of Hardley Posers. We were riding Sunday and got caught in a shower at a state park with a bunch of HDs. You should of heard those boys crying about the water spots they were going to have on their bikes. :p

I ride to work at least 3 or 4 days a week.

I rode yesterday, taking care of some retirement stuff myself, and got caught in a couple of down pours on my way back, but was almost dry when I got home.. :) In one of the down pours, I passed a couple of Harley riders parked under a bridge waiting for the rain to pass. Not 50 yards after that bridge, it was dry!... hahahaha. I will try to sneak in a ride today as well...

No Different

I rode to work, just like everyday, I didn't see anymore bikes than normal. Same BMW rider I see every a.m. that has never waved in at least two years of passing each other. I believe his arms are fake and glued to the bars.

I rode to work today as I do on most days. it was really nice out today, yesterday I got caught in the rain on the way home but thats ok, It is well worth it. Daily rider Bob.

I rode to work, just like everyday, I didn't see anymore bikes than normal. Same BMW rider I see every a.m. that has never waved in at least two years of passing each other. I believe his arms are fake and glued to the bars.

He don't wave because he knows you are a poser.........:)

Besides, you might try to take a picture of him........

Last edited:
Ride to work

I rode in today, really nice weather for a change, to my Sears job. It was better than Friday and Saturday when it rained both days....but hey it is only water, and on the Gold Wing at least I had some tunes to listen to.
I should be picking up the Triumph on Friday as my "oil leak" should be fixed then along with picking up my new helmet to match the bike (KBC flip helmet).
Here's to plenty more riding...this is so much better than being in Afghanistan...though I do miss that paycheck.
Dennis

Florida sounds good...

D:
Just remember....'Sears has everything'....:)

It rained here off and on yesterday and the road got a little gooey so the bike stayed in the garage. Same deal today but it's supposed to get right this afternoon and be nice for a week or more. I just hoped we'd get a little more precip. I'll be tractoring this weekend not biking.:(

Back