Did I ruin my clutch?

PWGR3

.020 Over
Ride
2007 R3 classic
Hello!

Just put the tune on today, one of power_tripps. 3 filter 100% power and jardines...
So the speedo doesn't work anymore (cleaned the magnet, didn't fix it) so i don't know how fast i was going.
From a roll about 20 Id hit it, it'd hang around 5k but still be speeding up. Eventually it went to 6.5k. I turned off the freeway and went to go and it would just rev like it was slipping and slowly go foreward. If i slowly throttled it, it would take off abit faster. But not like it used to.

Did i destroy the clutch?

Hello!

Just put the tune on today, one of power_tripps. 3 filter 100% power and jardines...
So the speedo doesn't work anymore (cleaned the magnet, didn't fix it) so i don't know how fast i was going.
From a roll about 20 Id hit it, it'd hang around 5k but still be speeding up. Eventually it went to 6.5k. I turned off the freeway and went to go and it would just rev like it was slipping and slowly go foreward. If i slowly throttled it, it would take off abit faster. But not like it used to.

You are spinning the rear tire bro.

Hello!

Sounds like she's slipping. Heavier springs would probably fix it, but while you already have her open, I'd spend the few extra $ for some new plates.

Back