Defective ECUs in 2014 and 2015 year models

I pick Brahma up today (after the 5th annual Officer Down Memorial ride though) and will post a full detail of what my issue turns out to be. Bottom line, it is too gunked up on the outside of the stepper motors and throttle bodies causing them to stick open.

Exterior parking???

This is really really really old. And when it was new, very few bikes were affected. I had my '14 R3T checked back when this was news, and mine was not affected. My dealer told me that very few bikes were affected. It's hard to believe this is being dredged up now.

This is really really really old. And when it was new, very few bikes were affected. I had my '14 R3T checked back when this was news, and mine was not affected. My dealer told me that very few bikes were affected. It's hard to believe this is being dredged up now.

My apologies..... at the time I didn't realize how old it was. I was looking for something and ran across it. Figured I would let my fellow captains know.

Exterior parking???

Yes Steve, outside under a cover but outside none-the-less. I just posted my dilemma in the thread The Brahma Drama. Road grim is the culprit and I didn't clean it properly over the last 35K miles.

Back