Decent price on spark plugs

Rock Auto NGK 5129 DPR7EA-9 - $1.45
Where were you 13 days ago? I ordered 6 from BikeBandit (I know, i'm an idiot) and I have heard nothing from them. They won't answer the phone, the live chat is down and they won't answer Emails. It's been 13 days. I used PayPal so nothing has been charged yet. I will not use them again. I'm still kicking myself for using them after the last fiasco. Thanks for the heads up MD.:thumbsup:

Hows it going, plugs in wrapping it up?
Naw, work is getting in the way, closing out a job right now and it’s taking 60 hrs a week, don’t have a lot left at the end of a day. I did get the tool from Steve this afternoon and re-checked all my clearances, they were pretty spot on. Figured out I need a tool I don’t have to torque the inside ladder bolt on the #3 exhaust, with the help of harbor freight and my bench grinder I’ll have it tomorrow.

Where were you 13 days ago? I ordered 6 from BikeBandit (I know, i'm an idiot) and I have heard nothing from them. They won't answer the phone, the live chat is down and they won't answer Emails. It's been 13 days. I used PayPal so nothing has been charged yet. I will not use them again. I'm still kicking myself for using them after the last fiasco. Thanks for the heads up MD.:thumbsup:
yeah. ive been trying to return parts so long its gone over the 60 day limit. everytime i send an email to complain they send me an automated reply with yet another "ticket" number.
i have anoter order for fork seal for my suzuki ts186. they keep sending excused for the delay "due to covid" they used to be my go-to but from now on i cant trust them to be there.

yeah. ive been trying to return parts so long its gone over the 60 day limit. everytime i send an email to complain they send me an automated reply with yet another "ticket" number.
i have anoter order for fork seal for my suzuki ts186. they keep sending excused for the delay "due to covid" they used to be my go-to but from now on i cant trust them to be there.
Same here. I couldn't cancel my order but PayPal will (and did) cancel it if there is no transaction in 6 to 8 weeks. BB sent me the "we are backlogged and COVD " Email 2 weeks after PayPal cancelled my order. Is there anyone working at BB or are they putting everything on auto reply. What a crappy way to run a business.

Back